Thursday, April 6, 2017

Alchemist for Students

Alchemist is a program I wrote to aid in my grading of papers. It scans and marks up text on certain patterns of writing, as well as providing an easy way for me to add comments. It is an add-in for Microsoft Word for Windows (not compatible with Macs, sorry).

I have made a version for students to use so that they can scan and markup their own documents prior to submitting them to me. I'm providing this free with the following stipulations:
  • Before downloading this, know that I am simply offering it to you. I'm not guaranteeing it will work for you, nor am I requiring it for the submission of your essays.
  • Do NOT contact me that you can't get it to work. I don't have time to play tech support  and get it working for you.
  • I have included a PDF user guide, which should install in a folder in your start menu. It should cover the basics.
  • Do not install this on school computers.
 Download Alchemist


No comments:

Post a Comment